Thursday, October 7, 2010

New gadgets

As I get more familiar with blogger, hopefully this site will get nicer.  I've added some gadgets to the side where you can vote for preferred meeting times and locations.  I'd also like to figure out how to add just a general comment section on the side where users can add any ideas at all.  I mean for this to be a community blog, not just Ellen's autism blog.  Until I figure out how to add a comment box, please free to add comments anywhere you see a link for comments.  They will all come to my e-mail and you can request whether or not a comment is for general posting. 

Thanks everyone for your support!  Posters are now up at Superior Therapies offices at the Bell Teal Lake facility and at Peter White Public Library.

And about the polls -- set the polls for meeting times and locations to close a few weeks into the future.  I figure by then hopefully we will have attracted a bit of attention.  Will probably set first meeting time about a month from the close of the polls so we can send out PSA's to the media.  

1 comment:

  1. Great Idea, its just getting the word out abt meetings, the media would be a great way to do this,,,

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated. Include contact informatin if you want me to reply.