Thursday, October 28, 2010

Special Education Parent Advisory Committee-- SEPAC

Was going through my daughter's papers (once again), and stumbled upon a newsletter I got last year from SEPAC.  I attended one of their meetings last spring it was a nice introduction to some of the special ed community I hadn't met yet. 

SEPAC members are parents/guardians of children with disabilities.  They represent the 13 school districts in Marquette and Alger Counties.  Their mission is to support and assist children in special education to reach their full potential.

Meetings are held on the 3rd Thursday of the month at MARESA.  The next meeting with be Thursday, Nov. 18 from 7-9.  For more information, see their listing on the MARESA page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated. Include contact informatin if you want me to reply.