Sunday, October 10, 2010

What's SEO?

SEO stands for Search Engine Optimisation.  That's blogspeak for trying to get your site found when people go googling for your services.  That's what I want to happen to this site-- I want people to be able to go to Google, type in "Autism and Marquette" or "Autism and the Upper Peninsula" and find this site. 

It's not happening yet, but from what I understand it will take a few weeks, and the more people who come to this site and link to this site from other places (I know there are people putting the link on their facebook pages), the faster we will gain SEO. 

So thank you again to everyone who is passing on the URL, leaving comments, and doing what they can to help gain visability. 

1 comment:

  1. I know Traci and I put it out on our facebook page,,,,and I have sent emails to people so trying to get the word out,,,

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated. Include contact informatin if you want me to reply.