Friday, March 18, 2011

Willow Farm Therapeutic Riding

As soon as I heard about Willow Farm Therapeutic Riding a little over a year ago, I thought it would be a good program for my daughter, only because I knew she liked pony rides, movement in general, and heights.  I didn't expect much beyond it being a program she would enjoy.

The director of this program is an OT; the riding the participants do is carefully aligned to help each child's specific needs.  I don't quite understand what happens, but I know this program helps my daughter.  

I do know now that this year I will sign her up for as much saddle time as I can.

The word on the street is that the director of the program will be back in town after April 15, and you can look for this year's schedule online after that.  My source told me sign-up will begin April 26.  

1 comment:

  1. It is a great program my daughter was in it last year and it did wonders for her she loved it,,,,,,,,,,

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated. Include contact informatin if you want me to reply.