Friday, February 24, 2012

Social Group for 6-8 year olds

I talked to Dr. Gary Wautier, a clinical psychologist at Marquette General, this morning about a group he is trying to form.  I heard about it from another parent.  He is interested in working on social skills with a group of six to eight-year-olds who are either ADHD or high-functioning ASD.  His plan is to meet weekly for 10 weeks on Tuesday's after school for about an hour and a half.  The kids would have a snack and play games.  If you are interested in learning more, you can reach him at 225-3985.

1 comment:

  1. Cool! Let me know if you hear of any playgroup type activities for 3 year olds. I would love to get my son involved in something like that with other ASD kids.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated. Include contact informatin if you want me to reply.