Friday, December 16, 2011

Play date at the children's museum Thurs., Dec. 22

Rebecca had the idea of having a holiday play date at the Upper Peninsula Children's Museum.  We put our heads together and came up with this coming Thursday, 12/22, as a good day-- school will be out, and if we go in the morning it shouldn't be too wild.  I checked with Mr. Jim, and he said he has no other groups scheduled.  Erin and I plan to be there when they open at 10 am-- hope you can join us.

Update:  More information about the children's museum, including hours, directions and admissions can be found on their website.  Click the following link for their FREE Membership Application for Families of Need.  At this time, we don't have any special deal/break on admissions for our group.  I will call next week to see what I can arrange. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated. Include contact informatin if you want me to reply.